Developer Tools
Questions related to KX Developer Tooling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Passing values between nested function

Hi,I am writing a rather large function and I ended up encountered the error 'branch.So I have to break down my code in to smaller piece to avoid the max 255 offset problem...The first thing I am trying is to move some of the code to a separated func...

reactgary by New Contributor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

calculation of table view/alias

Hi,ich have a big table with many columns that are updated quite often. q)table:([id:1 2 3] quote:4 5 6; field1: 1 2 3);many upserts per second update the quote field.tableview is a table alias that extends the table by some columns that are feeded b...

sieber by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

select from custom names columns

Hi,i have a table with column names that contain function parameters (so the names contain special characters : and .)q)table:flip(`a,`$"b:1.4")!(1 2 3;4 5 6)how can I now select these columns?of course "select b:1.4 from table" does not work as inte...

sieber by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

RE: [personal kdb+] Iterate saving down a table

X-Originating-IP: 174.7.128.233User-Agent: Workspace Webmail 5.14.0Message-Id: <20150511075056.85f80dae80d1d2f2e266ec6278e6cbe8.f9b38e6824.wbe@email07.europe.secureserver.net>From: "David Demner \(AquaQ\)" To: personal-kdbplus@googlegroups.comSubject...

Iterate saving down a table

Hi, I'm trying to save down a date partitioned table to disk. Using the .Q.dpft[':/path/to/location;.z.d;'sym;'tablename]. This woks fine. I want to do this multiple times at end of day to the various tables that exist., and so I'd like to enclose th...

js610308 by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos