Developer Tools
Questions related to KX Developer Tooling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Using WIldcard Caharacter in Kdb

Say I want to retrieve all price data for times starting with 1420* (e.g. time=1418234533892319745).I (unsuccessfully) tried:select price from Table where time=`14201%select price from Table where time=`14201*select price from Table where time=14201%...

A_L_V_ by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

java.sql.SQLException: An attempt by a client to checkout a

Guys,I am facing the following issue when I am trying to connect to Kx database using KDB provided JDBC jar file. I am suspecting the application which i am trying to connect to KDB is the culprit for the below. But, i like to know the thoughts/depth...

madhulmr by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

MATLAB to Kdb Segmentation Fault

The error appears sporadically, whilst loading *.mat files into the database; could have loaded 500 GB of data, could have just 100 MB:Error using kx/exec (line 69)Java exception occurred:java.net.SocketException: Connection reset at java.net.SocketO...

A_L_V_ by New Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 kudos

Partitioned tables on Hadoop HDFS + NFS

I am going to create a 20 TB dataset.Can kdb use memory-mapped files on NFS? How about HDFS mounted as NFS volumes? Can I put the historical database/partitioned tables/segmented tables on NFS + HDFS? I am considering factors likeI/O-boundnetwork-bou...

LamHinYan by New Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos