cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KX Maintain a proper GoLang package?

ekallivrousis
New Contributor III

Do you think KX will release an official GoLang package? Im starting to learn GoLang and I want to introduce to my company but we use KDB so it would need to be able to interface with it. The package im using now is https://github.com/sv/kdbgo. This package works but i dont think its being maintained anymore. It hasnt been updated since 2019.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

rocuinneagain
Contributor III
Contributor III

Another Github user recently created a new Go interface: jshinonome/geek: golang interface for kdb+/q (github.com)

View solution in original post

Hi ekallivrousis,

Just an update here. There currently isn't any plans to develop and support a Go interface from KX.

It may be worthwhile engaging with the wider community provided interfaces if you run into particular issues.

Kind regards,

David

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

davidcrossey
Moderator Moderator

Hi ekallivrousis,

We will share this query internally and provide a further response in due course.

Kind regards,

David

Hi ekallivrousis,

Just an update here. There currently isn't any plans to develop and support a Go interface from KX.

It may be worthwhile engaging with the wider community provided interfaces if you run into particular issues.

Kind regards,

David

rocuinneagain
Contributor III
Contributor III

Another Github user recently created a new Go interface: jshinonome/geek: golang interface for kdb+/q (github.com)