cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Advanced Capstone Excercise 3

AKJ
New Contributor

Hi

I am facing port open error. I have the complete code for step 3. But first line "hdbH: hopen 5099"  itself is not working. 

I tried multiple times but not able to open a server at port 5099. It worked in starting but nothing seems to work now. Any other port except 5099 is working.  Kindly please help.

Error: access: Attempt to read files above directory, run system commands or failed usr/pwd

Spoiler

system["q -p 5099 >/dev/null 2>&1 &"];
hdbH: hopen 5099

myTable: ("S*S" ;enlist "\t" ) 0: hsym `$"/home/jovyan/developer/workspace/__nouser__/adv_capstone/AdvancedCapstone.Data/users.txt"
myTable
.perm.users : `user xkey update .Q.sha1 each password from myTable

hdbH(set;`.perm.users;.perm.users)

hdbH ".z.pw:{[user;pwd] $[.Q.sha1[pwd] ~.perm.users[user][`password];1b;0b]}"

.perm.parseQuery:{[x] first parse x }
hdbH(set;`.perm.parseQuery;.perm.parseQuery)

hdbH"\\l f1"
hdbH"tables[]"

hdbH".z.pg:{permission:.perm.users[.z.u;`api];test:.perm.parseQuery[x];$[permission~`all;value x;($[test~permission;value x;:`notAuthorized])]}"

6 REPLIES 6

megan_mcp
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AKJ,

Does this error cause any of your tests to fail?

Thanks,

Megan

AKJ
New Contributor

Hi @megan_mcp ,

When I ran it first time excercise 3.3 passed but when I run it again 3.3 doesn't pass anymore. It seems that it got locked/broken during the debugging of .z.pw function. 

I have attached the screenshot. Thanks.

AKJ
New Contributor

Hi @megan_mcp.,

Did you get a chance to look at the error please. I think my solution for step 3 is correct but this error holds me.  I have solution ready and tested for exercise 1 and 2 also. Please let me know if you need any other details.

Thanks, Akhlesh

megan_mcp
Community Manager

Hi @AKJ

Can I ask that you download your markdown file and send it to me at mmcparland@kx.com so I can have a closer look?

I’ll make sure to get back to you asap with a solution.

Thanks,

Megan 

AKJ
New Contributor

Hi @megan_mcp,

It seems that problem got automatic resolved. Looks my earlier session got killed in 1-2 days and then when I run the code on fresk notebook everthing worked. I got the certificate.

Thanks,

Akhlesh

megan_mcp
Community Manager

Hi @AKJ,

I'm glad it was resolved and congratulations on completing the capstone!

Thanks,

Megan