cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing HTML5 Demo Dashboards on Kx Platform

SimonKaplan
New Contributor

Hi all

I'm trying to find guidelines for installing the HTML5 demo dashboards (preferably under 4.7.0 of Kx Platform.

Any pointers/guidance would be appreciated.

(I've tried turning the TGZ into a Zip file and uploading that, but it just hangs).

Thanks!

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

iodwyer
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Simon, 

The Demo Dashboards come with the "Eval" KX Platform release. You should have access to download this from Nexus.

From here you have a few options to import them:

1. Run a fresh install of the KX Platform (see here: Linux - KX Platform).  
  2. Extract the TGZ on your server and place in kxinstall/packages. Import via UI (instructions: Release management - KX Platform)
  3. Extract the TGZ's locally, add the extracted folder to a zip file and use the import zip function (instructions Release management - KX Platform)

Cheers, 

Ian

View solution in original post

rocuinneagain
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can

1. Upload the .tgz to the server (SCP/FTP etc)

2. Extract it

3. Import the package through the UI

https://code.kx.com/platform/release_management/#import-from-a-different-location

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

davidcrossey
Moderator Moderator

Hi Simon,

Thanks for sharing your query on the KX Community. I've shared this with our engineers and will revert with a response as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

David

iodwyer
New Contributor II
New Contributor II

Hi Simon, 

The Demo Dashboards come with the "Eval" KX Platform release. You should have access to download this from Nexus.

From here you have a few options to import them:

1. Run a fresh install of the KX Platform (see here: Linux - KX Platform).  
  2. Extract the TGZ on your server and place in kxinstall/packages. Import via UI (instructions: Release management - KX Platform)
  3. Extract the TGZ's locally, add the extracted folder to a zip file and use the import zip function (instructions Release management - KX Platform)

Cheers, 

Ian

rocuinneagain
Contributor III
Contributor III

You can

1. Upload the .tgz to the server (SCP/FTP etc)

2. Extract it

3. Import the package through the UI

https://code.kx.com/platform/release_management/#import-from-a-different-location