The KX Community is a platform for users to interact and collaborate in relation to KX technology, products and training.
In order to keep this site a safe, happy and useful place for all our members we have some house rules:
- Be respectful
- Be genuine
- Be relevant. Stay on topic
- Post to help others, and leave bad manners at the door.
- Respond to a post’s content, not its tone.
- No buying, selling or solicitation of any kind.
- Protect your own and others’ privacy.
- Remember this is user-generated content, use at your own risk.
- Report bad behavior, but don’t get involved.
If any of these rules are breached, community managers and moderators have the authority to edit or delete threads, remove privileges and ban users.
Community managers and moderators can also provide additional direction as needed, to ensure the community remains a welcoming and productive space for all users.
Ask questions, answer questions, get involved. This is your community!