cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Image not loading in ML-toolkit

cperezln
New Contributor II

Hi there, I am actually working with ML-toolkit for q and I am having some problems. The example notebooks that they had on GitHub (https://github.com/KxSystems/mlnotebooks) display some images, but they are not being painted on my notebook. What can be the problem? I have already checked out matplotlib version and so on, and yet not found it.

Kind Regards,

Cristian

2 REPLIES 2

Laura
Community Manager Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @cperezln,

Have you installed everything in the dependencies listed at the bottom of the page?

Laura_0-1690804104788.png

If so, and you are still not able to see the images, what error messages are you seeing?

Thanks,

Laura

cperezln
New Contributor II

Hi @Laura,

yes, I have correctly installed every requirement. Nevertheless, now appears to be working.

I have a couple of questions about the actual need to use ML-Toolkit, because now I am planning on using it in another machine, and so I need to configure everything:

- I am using it and working with Python 3.7, is there any recommendation of using another Python version?

- I am actually using a regular q license (not insights), I assume there is no need of using an insights license?

- I am working with:

• pandas 1.1.5
  • matplotlib 3.5.3
  • numpy 1.21.5
  • scipy 1.7.3
  • scikit-learn 0.23.0

Is there any recommendation about libraries versions, not strictly specified in requirements.txt?

Kind Regards,

Cristian