kdb+ and q
Q+A on all things kdb+ database and the q language
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Manipulating the elements in the table

Hi everyone, I am really new to the KDB, and I stuck at this exercise for a while... can't figure it out how to solve it, all I know is that I might be need to use scan and $ to solve this issue ....The logic is below,1. a-m>0 , b=a-m , e=m2. a-m=0 ,...

How to flexibly use "select"?

Hi, I'm having a problem using "select", hope I could get some suggestions here. ========================================== what I have done so far =============================my code :price_series: select price by utc_datetime,sym from trade where ...

xinyu_gai by New Contributor
  • 4 replies
  • 0 kudos

Can I save a function as a file and call it when needed?

Hi, I'm wondering whether I can write a function and save it as a q script file, thus I can call it in other script when needed. For example, in MATLAB I can write a function and save it as a .m file. Then I can call this function in any other script...

xinyu_gai by New Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

How to add username and password of kdb to web socket url?

Hi All,In javascript, I need to pass the url to kdb for establishing the connection.function connect_kdb(){ if ("WebSocket" in window) { ws = new WebSocket("ws://127.0.0.1:6000"); ws.binaryType = 'arraybuffer'; ws.onopen=onopen; ws.onclose=onclose; w...

James1 by New Contributor II
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos